The Ambassadors are a volunteer group of professionals who are employed by chamber member businesses and serve as the public relations arm of the Chamber, reaching out to businesses as an extension of the Chamber. The Ambassadors work to connect businesses, strengthen membership and enhance the image of the Chamber, all while networking and increasing visibility for their individual businesses. Check out some of the benefits of being an Ambassador below, and if you’re interested in volunteering approximately ten hours a quarter to building relationships with fellow chamber members as an Ambassador, contact email@example.com.
- Excellent networking opportunities, business leads and visibility in community
- Opportunity to connect one-on-one with new and existing Chamber members
- Increased exposure to the Chamber and its initiatives
- Recognition on Chamber website / Social Media / Local newspapers
- Recognition of all Chamber Ambassadors and presentation of Ambassador of the Year Award at the Chamber Annual Dinner